Quantum gases of ultracold polar molecules (Prof. Silke Ospelkaus)
- Date: Feb 7, 2023
- Time: 02:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Prof. Silke Ospelkaus
- Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Location: Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Room: Herbert Walther Lecture Hall
These unique molecular properties lead to largely unexplored new possibilities and surprising results. These range from peculiar scattering properties via the control of ultracold collisions and chemical reactions to strongly correlated dipolar quantum many-body systems.
In this talk I will take you on a journey through the world of cold and ultracold molecular systems and discuss future prospects.