What Works: How to Build More Inclusive Organizations (MCQST-Colloquium) (Prof. Iris Bohnet)
- Date: Dec 13, 2022
- Time: 02:30 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Prof. Iris Bohnet
- Harvard Kennedy School in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- Location: Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics
- Room: Herbert Walther Lecture Hall
In her talk Iris Bohnet presents insights and suggestions from her book What Works: Gender Equality by Design .
What Works is built on new insights into the human mind. It draws on data collected by companies, universities, and governments in Australia, India, Norway, the United Kingdom, the United States, Zambia, and other countries, often in randomized controlled trials. It points out dozens of evidence-based interventions that could be adopted right now and demonstrates how research is addressing gender bias, improving lives and performance. What Works shows what more can be done—often at shockingly low cost and surprisingly high speed.