Regional EU Office of the Max Planck Institutes in Cluster Bavaria
The regional EU Office Bavaria is located at the Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics. It assists scientists of Max Planck Institutes belonging to the Bavarian cluster in preparing project proposals and managing EU-funded projects by
- disseminating information about EU programmes
- providing advice and individual assistance
- preparing project proposals according to programme requirements and rules for participation
- support in project management.
Members of the Bavarian cluster are:
- MPI for Astrophysics
- MPI for Extraterrestrial Physics
- MPI for Ornithology
- MPI for Physics
- MPI of Psychiatry
- MPI of Quantum Optics
There are two project managers associated to the EU Office. Presently coordinated projects: ERC Synergy Grant UQUAM and project PASQuanS.